- Wash with warm water.
- Add Avocado Mask and rub into face.
- Apply generously.
- Leave on 10-15 minutes.Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
DIY Avocado Mask for Face and Hair
Avocados and extra virgin avocado oil have benefits that extend beyond the kitchen! They are both excellent moisturizers for your hair and skin especially in the cold, dry weather. This mask is good for dry skin, acne prone skin and sensitive skin. Recipe and instructions courtesy of Mom Are We There Yet?
In a bowl mix together:
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon CalPure™ California Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest oil or lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Take Avocado Mask and apply to hair from roots to tips.
- Rub in well, applying generously.
- Twist hair into loose bun on top of head and put on shower cap.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Get in shower and wash hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Note: Do not use this mask on your skin if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed