Why Avocado Oil?
In addition to being delicious, avocado oil has countless cooking and health benefits. Here are a few of its virtues that we value most:
- Our naturally refined avocado oil and extra virgin avocado oil can be used for medium to high heat roasting, frying, grilling and searing.
- With a full flavor profile, emerald green color, and smoke point of 400°F, our California Extra Virgin Avocado Oil is the perfect cooking staple and a delightful ingredient in dips, spreads and dressings, where it can be celebrated at the highlight of a recipes
The Perfect Superfood
- Avocado oil embodies the healthy fats that are so universally loved about avocados themselves
- Our California Extra Virgin Avocado oil is cold-pressed right here in California using California grown Hass avocados
- All our avocado oils are Certified Non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project
- Certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union
- All our avocado oils are naturally gluten-free
- All our avocado oils are produced without the use of hexanes, solvents or additives
- Avocado oil is a plant-based fat and is naturally cholesterol-free and a celebrated part of the Mediterranean Diet
- Avocado oil is naturally sodium-free
High Smoke Point
Naturally refined CalPure® Avocado Oil has the highest smoke point among all cooking oils at 520°F, and our CalPure® California Extra Virgin Avocado Oil have the highest smoke points among other extra virgin oils, including extra virgin olive oil. Oils with high smoke points make high-temperature cooking much safer and easier, and results in healthier, better tasting food.